Boulder Dam Credit Unoin is seeking to hire a Marketing Coordinator! Below is the information about the open position:
POSITION TITLE: Marketing Coordinator
TYPE OF POSITION: Full Time
LENGTH OF EMPLOYMENT: Permanent / Year-Round
The credit union is seeking a Marketing Coordinator to develop and grow our marketing department from inception. The right candidate is both creative and analytical and possesses a desire to interact with the community.
This person will be responsible for the day-to-day, monthly and annual marketing functions of the Credit Union. Under minimal supervision, interface with the executive team and departments to meet their marketing needs. Prepare, train and enforce well established marketing standards. Establish and maintain daily, monthly and annual marketing initiatives and execute organizational communication strategies.
Example of some essential duties and responsibilities would include:
- Annual marketing materials planning. Purchase and distribute promotional items.
- Coach and mentor staff and uphold the vision, mission, core values and service standards of the Credit Union.
- May represent the credit union at various events including trade shows, league functions and performs public relations duties at civic and community events, when necessary.
- Research, review and regularly prepare demographic related reports.
- Review current market trends, new technologies, financial products and all regulatory and compliance issues that may impact the marketing or business development programs.
Credit Union experience desirable however marketing experience and/or marketing degree preferred.
Boulder Dam Credit Union is a $800m credit union that serves over 25,000 members, through online and mobile banking as well as our location in Boulder City, NV. BDCU has been a staple in Boulder City for over 80 years, offering a variety of financial products and services for members and businesses. Boulder Dam Credit Union offers a generous benefits package with paid time off and fosters a healthy work life balance.
PREFERRED CONTACT METHOD: All cover letters and resumes must be submitted via email by CLICKING HERE with the following subject line: FirstName_LastName_ResumeCL_Marketing
We will only contact those applicants that meet the requirement of the position. We keep all applications on file for future opportunities.