Lets Kick of the Holiday Season……With a little Christmas Spirit! Mention this ad (from BoulderCity.com) and with the purchase of the Premium Starter Kit you’ll get THREE free gifts that you can use yourself or give as a gift to others, normally a $45 value if purchased separately! You’ll get:
- A Cinnamint Lip Balm
- A Diffuser Necklace
- A Christmas Spirit Essential Oil
I love the Holidays and I love to kick off the Holidays with Christmas Spirit! I run this in my diffuser constantly during this time of year and actually a lot in the summertime too! Christmas Spirit is an amazing blend of evergreen citrus and spice and brings joy, peace, happiness and security!
The Premium Starter Kit with Essential Oils includes:
- Your choice of diffusers
- 11 of our most popular essential oils
- 2 Packs of NingXia Red
- 1 Pack of concentrated Thieves household cleaner
- Blending bottles
- Roller ball filament
Or…you can chose the Thieves, NingXia Red, or Savvy Minerals kit!
Follow THIS LINK to check out all the kits. The Premium Starter Kit gives you your own wholesale account which saves you 24% off retail……
Option to join our FREE essential rewards program and earn FREE products …..Free exclusive classes, resources and a pretty fun and amazing community who are there to help You learn about your oils and products ….Plus as always personal attention from me! I never want a person that I personally enroll to not get the attention and education YOU deserve!
HERE IS A FUN DIY RECIPE FOR YOU TO MAKE WITH YOUR CHRISTMAS SPIRIT!
Make your own citrus rind diffuser with only a few ingredients you have at home!
1. Hollow out your citrus rinds. You can use oranges, lemons, limes, or grapefruits!
2. Mix coarse sea salt with your favorite essential oil blend in a bowl. Use 5-10 drops per rind. The sea salt helps absorb bad odors in your home and can help diffuse fresh scents.
3. Fill your hollowed fruit rinds with the essential oil and sea salt mixture.
4. Place your diffusers throughout your house and replace every few days to keep your home smelling fresh!
5. Sprinkle with chopped cinnamon stick if you choose