Hoover Dam Lodge is seeking to hire a Bartender! Below is the information about the open position:
POSITION TITLE: Bartender
TYPE OF POSITION: Full Time
LENGTH OF EMPLOYMENT: Permanent / Year-Round
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to: operation of a Dotty’s store(s) and/or bars and casino floor that provides guests drinks and food (comps and sales), cigarette sales and other related customer services, cleaning and inventory duties. Also includes monitoring site equipment for performance and reliability.
• Accurately count inventory and money at the beginning and end of each shift.
• Maintain inventory as assigned.
• Understand and market Dotty’s/Hoover Dam Lodge promotions.
• Acknowledge guests in a pleasant manner with appropriate greeting and salutation.
• Secure proper ID.
• Prepare and serve drinks and food.
• Retail sales.
• Properly payout guests.
• Keep location stocked, clean and well maintained.
• Update supervisors on issues relating to operations, i.e.: equipment or processing failures.
• Other duties as assigned by Manager.
• High School Diploma, or equivalent
• Six (6) months cash handling experience
• Six (6) months customer service experience
• At least 21 years of age
• Ability to stand long periods
• Ability to bend and lift up to 36 lbs.
• Ability to multi task
• Ability to be flexible with hours
• Excellent communication skills
• Basic computer skills
PREFERRED CONTACT METHOD: Apply in person at Hoover Dam Lodge. Applications are at the Front Desk.
18000 U.S. Highway 93
Boulder City, NV 89005