Hoover Dam Lodge is seeking to hire a Breaker! Below is the information about the open position:
POSITION TITLE: Breaker
TYPE OF POSITION: Full Time
LENGTH OF EMPLOYMENT: Permanent / Year-Round
The breaker is responsible for working several Casino and Hotel areas to include:
Bartender, Player’s Club Rep, Front Desk and Gift Shop Clerk.
• To relieve employees for breaks.
• Maintain inventory as assigned.
• Understand and market Dotty’s/Hoover Dam Lodge promotions.
• Acknowledge guests in a pleasant manner with appropriate greeting and salutation.
• Secure proper ID.
• Prepare and serve drinks and food.
• Retail sales.
• Properly payout guests.
• Explain to guests how the player’s card entitles them to special benefits including cash back, cash coupons, special promotions and offerings.
• Enroll and create new member accounts.
• Greet, register, and assign rooms to hotel guests.
• Verify customers’ credit and establish how customer pays for the accommodation.
• Make and confirm reservations.
• Issue room keys.
• Keep record of room availability and guest accounts.
• Other duties as assigned by Manager.
• High School Diploma, or equivalent
• Six (6) months cash handling experience
• Six (6) months customer service experience
• At least 21 years of age
• Ability to stand long periods
• Ability to bend and lift up to 36 lbs.
• Ability to multi task
• Ability to be flexible with hours
• Excellent communication skills
• Basic computer skills
PREFERRED CONTACT METHOD: Please apply in person at Hoover Dam Lodge. Applications are available at the Front Desk.
Hoover Dam Lodge
18000 U.S. Highway 93
Boulder City, NV 89005