Hoover Dam Lodge is seeking to hire a Bus Person! Below is the information about the open position:
POSITION TITLE: Bus Person
TYPE OF POSITION: Full Time
LENGTH OF EMPLOYMENT: Permanent / Year-Round
Provide friendly, responsive service to create an exceptional dining experience for guests, clean and reset tables and assist servers, as needed. Performs other related duties as assigned.
• Welcomes and greets guests.
• Answers questions about beverages and the property.
• Ensures integrity of drinks served.
• Transfers dishes from dining room to kitchen.
• Resets table with necessary table settings.
• Maintains cleanliness of dining room, including floors.
• Assists wait staff as needed.
• Responds promptly and courteously to requests.
• Responsible for notifying management of low product.
• Maintain a clean and sanitary work area.
• Handles, stores, labels and rotates product.
• Completes assigned side work at the beginning and end of every shift.
• Other duties as assigned.
• High School Diploma, or equivalent
• Must be at least 18 years of age
• Must be able to effectively communicate with others
• Must be able to read, write and speak English
• Ability to stand for long periods
• Ability to bend and lift up to 35 lbs. and push up to 100 lbs., as needed
• Work may be required in confined area
• Ability to be flexible with hours
PREFERRED CONTACT METHOD: Please apply in person at Hoover Dam Lodge. Applications are available at the Front Desk.
Hoover Dam Lodge
18000 U.S. Highway 93
Boulder City, NV 89005