Hoover Dam Lodge is seeking to hire a Porter! Below is the information about the open position:
POSITION TITLE: Porter
TYPE OF POSITION: Full Time
LENGTH OF EMPLOYMENT: Permanent / Year-Round
Responsibilities include cleaning and servicing property to Company standards. Responsible for ensuring property is properly maintained and reporting any deficiencies to management. Report to the Housekeeping Supervisor.
• Ensures the integrity of public areas.
• Cleans assigned area according to Company and department standards.
• Sweep, clean and dust mop casino floor, empty all trash and maintain keeping property free of debris and litter.
• Shampoo and vacuum carpets, strip, wax and buff floors.
• Mop and maintain hotel areas including lobby, common, lounges, front entrance, casino floor, hotel rooms, etc.
• Responsible for cleaning and servicing all restrooms.
• Clean pool decks as well as pool furniture as needed.
• Responsible for sweeping and cleaning parking lot.
• Cleans underneath bar railings and barstools.
• Empty trash and mop floors.
• Cleans table stands, chairs, bases and wood trim.
• Other duties as assigned.
• High School Diploma, or equivalent
• At least one year of work experience
• Ability to read labels
• At least 21 years of age
• Ability to stand for long periods
• Ability to bend and lift up 50 lbs., as needed
• Ability to climb ladders
• Manual dexterity
• Work may be required in confined area
• Ability to be flexible with hours
• Good customer service skills
• Must be able to maneuver in various areas, up and down stairs and reach above shoulder level
• Ability to tolerate areas containing secondary smoke
PREFERRED CONTACT METHOD: Please apply in person at Hoover Dam Lodge. Applications are available at the Front Desk.
Hoover Dam Lodge
18000 U.S. Highway 93
Boulder City, NV 89005