Lake Mead Cruises is seeking to hire a Guest Services Worker (Reservations and Guest Services Clerk)! Below is the information about the open position:
POSITION TITLE: Guest Services Worker (Reservations and Guest Services Clerk)
TYPE OF POSITION: Part Time
LENGTH OF EMPLOYMENT: Permanent / Year-Round
Our Reservations & Guest Services staff provide the first line of customer service to our valued guests: answering phones, selling cruise passes, and ringing up retail and refreshments. This position caters to guest needs throughout our boarding area, including pouring and selling beverages from our landing bar. If you love people, can smile over the phone, and are willing to learn our reservations and retail systems, then join the fun and enjoy beautiful lake views while you work.
– Greet and provide customer service to guests while anticipating their needs
– Book reservations and coordinate registration
– Operate a register and/or software system to complete cash and credit card transactions
– Answers phone calls and emails and delivers messages as needed
– Maintains excellent customer service and positive attitude towards guest, customers, clients, co-workers, etc.
– Other duties and tasks as assigned by manager
– This position is subject to pre-employment, random, and post-accident/reasonable suspicion drug testing compliant with federal Coast Guard regulations. This includes screening for marijuana and other federally regulated substances.
– Previous guest services experience preferred
– Demonstrates excellent customer service skills
– Demonstrates interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written
– Demonstrate organizational skills, accuracy, and attention to detail
– Requires occasional lifting, carrying, pushing, pulling of up to 25 lbs
– Applicants must meet state regulations for alcohol serving age and have (or be able to obtain) a Clark County Work Card.
A background check is required for this position.
Aramark is an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION employer. Candidates are considered for employment with Aramark without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, pregnancy, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, military status, protected veteran status or other classification protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
PREFERRED CONTACT METHOD: To apply online today, visit https://www.lakemeadcruises.com/employment and click on CAREER OPPORTUNITIES.