Medolac Laboratories is seeking to hire a Customer Service Representative! Below is the information about the open position:
POSITION TITLE: Customer Service Representative
TYPE OF POSITION: Full Time
LENGTH OF EMPLOYMENT: Permanent / Year-Round
MEDOLAC LABORTORIES IS LOOKING FOR A CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE
Customer Service Representatives are responsible for handing an array of front-facing duties. Some of these tasks including interacting with customers over the phone and/or via email and social media. Throughout all of these interactions Customer Service Representatives must maintain a high level of professionalism and present the organization in the best light possible. Each interaction affects the company’s bottom line in either a positive or negative way, so a great customer service representative must add value to the organization.
We are hiring a Customer Service Representative to manage customer communications. You may also be asked to process orders, make modifications, and investigate complaints across a number of communication channels. To do well in this role you need to be able to remain calm and polite when customers are frustrated and you must have experience working with computers.
Customer Service Representative responsibilities: Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
• Communicating with customers through various channels.
• Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints.
• Knowing our products inside and out so that you can answer questions.
• Processing orders, forms applications, and requests.
• Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments and complaints.
• Communicating and coordinating with colleagues as necessary.
• Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
• Working with a team of junior customer service representatives.
• Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
Customer Service Representative Requirements:
• Minimum 5 years experience working in customer support.
• High school diploma, general education degree or equivalent.
• Ability to stay calm when customers are stressed or upset.
• Comfortable using computers.
• Three letters of recommendation or three references.
• Medolac is a drug free workplace. Candidates for this position will be asked to undergo an initial drug test and random drug tests will be done from time to time.
PREFERRED CONTACT METHOD: If you are interested, you may contact Marilyn at email@example.com to receive an application by email.