Papillon Airways Inc is seeking to hire an Administrative Assistant/Office Assistant! Below is the information about the open position:
POSITION TITLE: Administrative Assistant/Office Assistant
TYPE OF POSITION: Full Time
LENGTH OF EMPLOYMENT: Permanent / Year-Round
Day Shift/5 Day per week
$15.00 per hour
This position will work in the Flight Operations Department and report to the Director(s) of Operations and the Chief Pilot(s).
• Minimum of 1 year work experience as an Administrative Assistant or Office Assistant is required.
• Previous payroll experience is preferred.
• Proficiency using MS Excel and MS Word is required.
• High School Diploma required.
• A passion to work for the Airlines is desired.
• Willingness to travel from Las Vegas or Henderson to work in Boulder City Nevada.
• Must have reliable transportation, be timely, and responsible.
• Must have professional communication skills.
• A compliance minded individual is preferred.
• Seeking an individual who works with accuracy, attention to details and is thorough.
• Ability to multi-task is required.
• Must be able to lift to 30lbs.
• Must be willing to work occasional weekends or holidays if needed. The company operates 7 days per week. There can be occasional overtime.
• Must be willing to carry a work cell phone.
• Must have a current unexpired Nevada Driver’s License.
Duties: Prepares and maintains the aircraft pilot records to meet FAA compliance requirements. Prepares department payroll. Assists with Drug and Alcohol Program paperwork and compliance requirements. Assists with pilot hiring process. Answers phones and returns messages. Replies to email correspondences. Sends faxes, makes copies, organizes files, and filing.
PREFERRED CONTACT METHOD: Only email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org with cover page.