Papillon Airways is seeking to hire a Sales Associate! Below is the information about the open position:
POSITION TITLE: Sales Associate
TYPE OF POSITION: Full Time
LENGTH OF EMPLOYMENT: Permanent / Year-Round
Sales Associate – Souvenirs
We are seeking an experience Sales Associate with an outgoing, friendly, and social personality, who enjoys selling. This Sales Associate will be responsible for meeting and exceeding daily sales goals in the souvenir gift shop, photo sales and snack bar. The Sales Associate will drive the gift shop merchandise sales, the photo sales by assisting customers with suggestive souvenir and memorable merchandise purchases, gifts to remember their Grand Canyon Tour experience. The individual will be comfortable to walk the sales floor, greet customers, make suggestions, engage with the customer, make the customer feel welcome and provide excellent service during their purchase experience. The Sales Associate will also suggest snack bar items such as coffee, beverages, snacks, the daily menu. The Sales Associate will use the point-of-sale register system, credit card machine to complete the customers transaction and will ensure that each item added to the register is correctly accounted for. The Sale Associate will keep the cash wrap counter area clean and organized and during down times will dust and clean the gift shop displays. The Sales Associate will keep all required receipts and cash draw organized avoiding cash discrepancies and shortages. The Sales Associate will be honest and trustworthy and protect the confidentiality of customer payment data. The Sales Associate will assist the team with annual inventory counts. The Sales Associate must be willing to assist in all other duties as requested by chain of command.
• Open work availability, including weekends, Sundays, and holidays.
• Provide an excellent customer service to all visitors.
• Must be approachable, friendly, and professional.
• 1+ years in upselling, sales, suggestive selling.
• Track record of meeting sale merchandise goals.
• Above basic Computer skills, MS Word, POS retail software system, computerized register, credit card machine, computer calculator 10-key.
• Must be comfortable to engage with customers and visitors, outgoing, sociable with customers.
• Be well organized and dependable.
• High School Graduate.
• Business Math.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Lift up to 50lbs.
• Reliable and dependable transportation.
• Excellent attendance.
• Must be 18+ years.
• Valid unexpired Driver’s License.
PREFERRED CONTACT METHOD: Apply at: 1265 Airport Road, Boulder City, Nevada 89005
Monday – Friday 9am to 3pm