Beginning Monday, March 1, don’t be surprised to see little ones on scooters or bikes, or on foot with mom and dad, as they finally head back to school for in-person instruction!
Drivers in the area of the schools, especially Andrew J Mitchell and Martha P King Elementary Schools, should be especially cautious in school zones when children are present from 7:00AM to 3:30PM. Buses will be transporting students as well so keep an eye out for those flashing lights and stop when necessary.
Initially, students in Pre K thru second grade at Mitchell Elementary School and third graders at King Elementary School will be returning to classrooms on Monday. If things go as planned, grades four and five will also be returning before the end of the academic year.
For more information about back to school, visit these links or call the schools directly:
- Click here for Clark County School District Press Release re School Reopening.
- Click here for Clark County School District Parent Resources.
- Click here for Clark County Hybrid Instruction website.
- Call Andrew J Mitchell Elementary School at 702-799-8280.
- Call Martha P King Elementary School at 702-799-8260.
- Both schools are staffed Monday thru Friday from 7:00AM to 3:00PM.