Parents, if you’re looking to get your kids active, here are some new programs created by the Parks and Rec. Department for ya!
They’re creating several youth skills camps for 3rd-5th and 6th-8th grade, co-ed leagues, and if interested, you’ll need to get signed up by October 1st by phone! All info is here for you below and on the flyer:
- 3rd-5th and 6th-8th Grade Coed Leagues
- Location: Hemenway Field at Veteran’s Memorial Park
- $40.00 includes football shirt
- 6-week clinics/practices on Monday and Wednesday evenings
- Games will be played if restrictions are lifted