Hoorah! Between our Facebook Fans, Twitter Followers and subscribers to the Weekly eNewsletter and the Daily Dose Feed, we’ve just hit 2,803 Boulder City Socialites (yes, that’s really what I refer to you all as)! SWEET! I’d better start thinkin’ up something fun to celebrate our 3,000th!
And for those nerdy folk like me — here are the traffic facts about our Boulder City Social website — including how many people visited it in July and what the most popular posts were…that’s always kind of neat to see.
First…overall traffic. From July 1st – 31st, the Boulder City Social website had a whopping 9,779 page views, which was an increase of 1,206 views from the month before. NICE way to cruise the site, folks!!!
But that’s just how many times pages were viewed…some of them were multiple page views by the same person — so our “unique visitors” count is 1,875 (up 327 from last month yes, Google can tell who you are and distinguish you as a unique visitor).
Combined, these 1,875 visitors came to the site a total of 3,569 (up by 427) – so on average, they looked at 2.74 pages each. Average time on the site for each of them was 1 minute and 59 seconds.
Here are the most popular pages and how many times each one was viewed:
- The Home Page: 1,500 views (yes, exactly!)
- The Jobs Board: 643 views
- Yard Sales: 422 views
- Boulder City Social Deals (the page with the business categories grid): 410 views
- Town Happenings (the summary list of the daily posts): 409 views
- Post: Aquapalooza On Lake Mead ~ July 23rd: 345 views
- Boulder City Social Deals ~ View All Deals List: 247 views
- Boulder City Deals (the page describing the discount card projects): 243 views
- Post: Boulder Bean Hits the Market: 187 views
- Post: Boulder City Deals is Now Live: 179 views
- Post: July 4th Damboree Celebration 2011: 179 views
- Boulder City Social Deals ~ View All Deals List Page 2: 171 views
- Food, Dining & Drink Deals: 155 views
- Boulder City Social Deals ~ View All Deals List Page 3: 138 views
- Post: First Look at the Dillinger: 131 views
Okay, so CLEARLY – pages and posts related to the new Boulder City Deals Card program were popular – which makes sense…the site feature just launched on July 1st. So starting with next month – I’ll weed out those pages and the Home Page, Job Board and Yard Sales pages — since those are always going to be popular. That way, we can see more of which posts in Town Happenings are popular — which is way more fun, anyway.
Until next month (um, which is only a week away)…enjoy the site!! – Kathy