Here’s the haps at the Boulder City Library for June 2017!
Every Monday: Virtual Reality Lab
- Our VR Lab is every Monday from 1-4pm for ages 13+, sponsored by AMD. Learn about Virtual Reality and try the HTC Vive!
June 10th: Summer Reading Program Preview – A Yoga Class from The Studio BC
- Our Summer Reading Program preview event is June 10th @ 1 PM. Leah from The Studio BC will be leading a yoga class. Anyone under 18 must be accompanied by a parent.
June 12th: Summer Reading Program Kickoff Event – SNWA & Live Animals
- The Summer Reading Program kickoff is June 12th with Chuck Meyer from SNWA and live animals. There are two times 10-10:45am and 11:15-12pm due to room limits.
June 15th: Senior Fraud Presentation
- On June 15th at 10am, AARP will be putting on a Senior Fraud presentation in the Community Room.
June 19th: Local History Program – St. Thomas
- A presentation on June 19th at 6pm by the National Park Service about St. Thomas, Nevada.
June 24th: Local History Program – Those Dam Women
- On June 24th @ 1pm, local historian Dennis McBride will present “Those Dam Women – The women who helped build Boulder City and the Hoover Dam.
These are just a few of the events this summer. Stop into the library for a full calendar and keep an eye on our website and social media.