The library has a number of events and activities planned for the month of May so be sure to read thru and find some opportunities for your families to enjoy the library today!
- SPECIAL NOTE: Due to service upgrades, the Internet will be down at the library on Thursday, May 5th. They are sorry for the inconvenience to library patrons.
- FRIENDS OF THE LIBRARY: Pop-up Paperbook Book Sale on Saturday, May 21st from 11:00AM to 4:00PM.
- SUMMER READING PROGRAM: Kick off is Tuesday, May 31st at 11:00AM with Storyteller Jim Cogan. The theme this summer is Oceans of Possibilites.
- PLEASE NOTE: The Library hosts immunization clinics at their facility the first Wednesday of the month from 10:00AM to 2:00PM.
Ages 0-5 Programs located in Board Room
No story times in May 2022
Ages 6-11 Programs located in Community Room
Thursday, May 5 and Thursday, May 19 at 3:30PM: Lego Building Challenge: Ages 6+. We provide the Legos, you provide the imagination!
Saturday, May 7 at 1:00pm Art Club: Ages 6+. Learn about art concepts and make your own art to take home.
Ages 12-18 Programs in Library Board Room
Tuesday, May 3 and Tuesday, May 17 at 3:30PM: Roleplayers’ Guild, Ages 12-18. Go on a quest, fight dragons, and loot the villages
Ages 18+ Programs in Community Room, except where noted
Tuesdays at 2:30pm: Crochet for A Cause, Board Room.
Tuesdays and Thursdays at 9am (except 05/31): Early Risers Yoga: Ages 18+.
Sunday, May 8 at 2:00PM: Origami (sign ups required) – Learn how to create traditional Japanese designs to celebrate Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage Month. Ages 10+.
Wednesday, May 11 at 10:00AM: Becca’s Book Club.
Saturday, May 14 at 11:30AM to 1:00PM: Compassion: Embracing Hope in Troubling Times, Board Room. Contact Donna Fais, Facilitator at (951) 490-5879 or via email HERE for more information.
Thursday, May 19 at 6:00PM: Library Board of Trustees Budget Board Meeting, Board room.
Thursday, May 19: Board Meeting to immediately follow the Budget Board Meeting, Board room.
Friday, May 20 at 5:30PM: After Hours Movie: Ages 13+. Bring snacks, a comfy blanket, pillow, or chair.
Saturday, May 21 at 11:00AM: Ancestry Club: All Ages. Learn from others as you research your family history using library resources.
Saturday, May 21 at 2:00PM: How Not To Burn Toast: Meatless May, Ages 18+.
Tuesday, May 31 at 5:30PM: Roleplayers’ Guild.
Special Community Events:
- Monday, May 9 at 10:00AM to 2:00PM: Community Blood Drive.
- Tuesday, May 31: Summer Reading Program Begins (thru July 29, 2022) – Sign up and keep track on Beanstack!
The Library will be closed Monday. May 30 for Memorial Day. The Library is located at 701 Adams Boulevard. it is open Monday thru Thursday from 10:00AM to 8:00PM and Friday thru Sunday 10:00AM to 5:00PM. Early Browsing hours are Wednesdays from 9:00AM to 10:00AM.