Now that’s a lotta beer! Boulder Dam Brewing Company recently underwent a little nip/tuck and the result is 16 craft beers on tap between their own and their new “Beer Safari”!
Rumor has it that this is the most number of craft beers on tap in Southern Nevada and for the non-craft beer folks (whisper that if you are in the pub) – they’ve now got Bud Light and Angry Orchard hard cider on tap, also.
So, back to the Safari. Here is what the Brewpub has in their eNewsletter introducing the concept behind the Safari:
It’s been a long time in the making, and it’s finally here! The Beer Safari is my way of immersing you even deeper into the wonderful world that is beer!
We have ten new taps, each dedicated to a specific style of brew. What makes the Safari unique in southern Nevada is the constant rotation of beers. For example, when the keg of Ballast Point Big Eye IPA kicks, we tap up Speakeasy Big Daddy IPA in it’s place.
Here’s the full list of categories and what we have on tap right now –
- Let There Be Light – Blonde Ale, Fireman’s Brew
- Feeling Fruity? – Acai Berry Wheat, Eel River Brewing
- Lookin’ Kinda Pale – Cascade Pale Ale, Stevens Point Brewery
- The Hunt for Red Ale – Una Mas Amber, Left Coast Brewing
- IPA(lot) – Big Eye IPA, Ballast Point Brewing
- Come to the Dark Side – Blue Bridge Coffee Stout – Coronado Brewing
- Gravity Works! – John Henry 3 Lick Spiker Ale – Cold Spring Brewing
- ‘Tis the Seasonal – Nude Beach Summer Wheat, Stevens Point Brewery
- Local Boys – Dirty Dog IPA, Big Dogs Brewing
- No Category, We Just Like It! – #9, Magic Hat Brewing
So there you have it…if you’re hot & tired or heck, just hot & fired to try a bunch of new craft beers – sounds like a Safari might be in order!