OK, this starts to feel a little bit, a tiny-tiny bit more normal, when the Historic Boulder Dam Hotel begins welcoming visitors to stay with them again today, May 31st. And right on it’s heels, tomorrow June 1st the Hoover Dam/Boulder City Museum will reopen as well. Whew!
Naturally, to be in compliance with the Governor’s guidelines for Phase 2 there will be some new procedures for the Museum. Taine Marie, the BCMHA Museum Manager shares the following you’ll need to be aware of:
- There will be a separate entry and exit to the Museum
- It will be a one way flow as you go through it
- Masks are REQUIRED
- Hand sanitizing stations are available throughout
- All exhibits are now hands-free
- Social distancing is required and signs are posted
- Regular disinfecting procedures are in place
The Hotel will also have its own rules and guidelines they will be following for the hospitality industry.
Swing by and say hello to the staff, enjoy a meal in the restaurant, and spend a little time in the best dam free Museum anywhere!