The Clark County School District (CCSD) has implemented a new electronic ticketing program for high school and middle school sporting events. Ticket must be pre-purchased through TicketSpicket. CASH WILL NO LONGER BE ACCEPTED AT THE GATE OR DOOR. Tickets are still $5 for General Admission (18+) and $3 for Student Admission (K-12 – NOTE: ID may be required). You can also buy a family pass for the fall season sports. Family passes are $60 and good for up to six admissions per sporting event. Masks are also required for spectators.
The process is very simple and easy. You can purchase tickets or a pass via a smartphone or on your computer. Note that you will need a smartphone to present your digital tickets at the gate or door. Tickets cannot be printed for entrance.
From a smartphone:
- Open the Camera function in your phone.
- Scan the QR Code below.
- When asked, click to open in your phone’s browser.
- This will take you to the landing page, where you can purchase this week’s tickets.
From a desktop:
- Go to TicketSpicket by clicking HERE or typing https://events.ticketspicket.com/home.
- Type Boulder City High School into the search field.
- Navigate to the event you wish to attend and purchase your tickets.
Need more help? Boulder City High School provided this helpful video tutorial for you to use. GO EAGLES!