Enjoy an Evening of Brews & Choo Choos
We gotta tell ya, we do love the simplicity of this slogan: Drink Beer – Ride The Train! It just tells you everything you need to know about this event, right?
Head out to the Nevada State Railroad Museum (600 Yucca Street) on Friday, October 19th starting at 4:30 there will be a fun opportunity to gather for some entertainment and beverages! There will be a special train ride starting at 5:30, lasting about an hour, that will also include a photo opp at the new bridge timed perfectly for sunset viewing!
You’ll also have an opportunity drawing for some great prizes, among them being:
1. A “Staycation” at the Railroad Pass Hotel and Casino, some meals included
2, A helicopter ride over the Hoover Dam from Papillon Helicopters
3. A couples tickets for Flightlinez of Bootleg Canyon
4. A trip with Desert Adventures
5. Additional prizes from Railroad Pass Hotel and Casino
6. Two different night shots of Hoover Dam and the bridge
Tickets for Brews & Choo-Choos are on sale at the NV State RR Museum in BC, (600 Yucca St), and at the Boulder City Chamber of Commerce . Tickets are $50 first class (which we hear are sold out!) and $25 for coach, so get them quickly!
Proceeds benefit the Rotary Club of Boulder City.