Did you know that the Boulder City Library has a “tech teacher” who will help you learn how to use a computer or other electronic device … for FREE?
Sessions are one-on-one and last for 45 minutes at designated times on Monday mornings or Tuesday afternoon/evenings.
Some of the types of training offered are:
- Computer basics: Mouse & Keyboards
- How to use a tablet or your mobile phone
- Accessing eBooks & eAudiobooks
- Internet basics
- Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, and Powerpoint
- Basic photo editing using Picasa
- Library databases
- How to use the online library catalog
To reserve your session, just visit the Reference Desk and leave a $5 refundable deposit (which is refunded to you when you show up for your appointment). For questions or more information, please feel free to call the Boulder City Library at (702) 293-1281!