UPDATE: This story has been updated to include the parade map route and the date/time change for the junior varsity football game.
It’s Homecoming Week at Boulder City High School and they have all kinds of fun things planned! Of course, the festivities culminate with the Homecoming Dance for students on Saturday, September 25 at 6:30PM. The theme is “Dancing Down the Boardwalk”. But the whole week is filled with activities, some of which are open to the public.
First, here are the student events. Homecoming Week kicks off with Spirit Week. Here are the various days and attire suggested:
- Monday, September 20: Back at the Beach (school appropriate beach attire)
- Tuesday, September 21: Carnival Tent Tuesday (stripes)
- Wednesday, September 22: Souvenir Style (wear souvenir apparel from a trip)
- Thursday, September 23: Block Out the Sun (hats may be worn with a $1 donation to Caps for Kids)
- Thursday, September 23: Student only tailgate celebration immediately following the parade in teacher parking lot
- Friday, September 24: School Colors (assembly day schedule)
- Monday thru Wednesday from 5:00PM to 8:00PM float building will take place in the Auto Shop. Each class has a float for the parade.
- Saturday, September 25: Homecoming Dance in the quad from 6:30PM to 9:30PM
Events open to the public include:
- Thursday, September 23 at 6:00PM is the traditional Homecoming Parade
- Friday, September 24 at 7:00PM is the Varsity Eagles football game versus Pahrump Valley High School Trojans
- Friday, September 24 at Varsity Halftime: the Homecoming Queen and King will be crowned
- Saturday, September 25 at 10:00AM is the Junior Varsity Eagles football game versus Pahrump Valley High School Trojans
Remember, if you plan to attend the football game, you must prepay for your tickets through TicketSpicket. We reported on that process HERE. No tickets will be sold at the gate and no cash will be accepted for ticketing purposes.
Here is the parade route for Thursday:
Have a great week Eagles!