Could just be that I’m a mega-nerd, but I always get a kick out of seeing which posts you guys choose to click through and read more about each month!
But let’s first see how many pages you all viewed on the Boulder City Social website last month: 8,176 pageviews!
But that’s just how many times pages were viewed…some of them were multiple page views by the same person — so our “unique visitors” count is 2,024.
Combined, these folks visited the site a total of 3,345 times and then cruised around to view approximately 2.44 pages each. Average time on the site for each of them was 2 minutes and 6 seconds.
As usual, the pages that received the most views were Yard Sales, the full Town Happenings list, the Job Board and pages relating to the discounts being offered to Boulder City Deal cardholders (in that order).
But taking all of those out — here is a list of the most popular “post of the day” pages for you…including links, in case you want to revisit any of them…Enjoy!
- 15th Annual Wurstfest is Sept. 24th – 309 views
- The Big Bash is Now Open – 183 views
- We Are Over the Rainbow Somewhere – 182 views
- Wurst Dam Car Show is Sat. Sept. 24th – 181 views
- Brand New BC Store: It’s Bloom! – 162 views
- Vons Center Got A Facelift – 135 views
- Wurstfest 2011 Photo Gallery – 107 views
- Art in the Park is Oct. 1st & 2nd – 87 views
- What Happened This Week on Facebook – 87 views (* see below for what this is)
- Halloween Family Fun Night is Oct. 29th – 80 views
* This is a page on the Boulder City Social website that the Facebook Fans never really see…the link is only sent out to the eNewsletter subscribers so that they can read a quick-run down on what Fans have posted on the Facebook page. Since my assumption that many of the eNewsletter subscribers weren’t on Facebook (and hence why they subscribe via email), I made this page as a way to share Fan contributions. Fascinating that it’s the 9th highest ranked page when the eNews subscriber list is only about 10% of the side of the Fan List! Go eNews Subscribers!!!