Have you noticed the “Breakfast 7AM” sign outside of Star Burgers recently? How about that they’re now open 7 days a week instead of 6?
There’s been some shakin’ going on over there because Mark and Lorri Evans, who opened Star Burgers in 2010, sold the restaurant to the dynamic Bill Bruninga and equally awesome Lee Bennett at the end of October.
Aside from now being open all week, Star Burgers is now serving breakfast from 7am – 11am (see the menu below), is offering daily specials, has added salads to the menu and is serving up an Ethiopian Blend of coffee from Colorado River Coffee Roasters. Yikes…that’s a lot to get done in the first 6 weeks of new ownership!
But wait…there’s MORE! Okay – now I sound like every infomercial on television. But there really is….and it’s cool.
Star Burgers is inviting all the Boulder City Social Friends and Fans to come in and try breakfast…bring a friend and they eat for free. Yes…a Buy One, Get One Free deal for EVERYONE reading this post! Just click the coupon image below to open a PDF version, print it out and head on over to Star Burgers to test out their new breakfast menu.
Star Burgers Breakfast Menu
WRAPS (all served with breakfast potatoes)
- Ham & Cheese Wrap: Smoked ham, eggs, chopped grilled onions and cheddar cheese
- Denver Wrap: Smoked ham, eggs, chopped grilled peppers and onions and cheddar cheese
- Sausage & Cheddar Cheese Wrap: Country Sausage, eggs, chopped onions and cheddar cheese
BREAKFAST SANDWICHES (all served with breakfast potatoes)
- Slim Jim: English muffin with your choice of Country sausage or smoked ham, fried egg and cheddar cheese
- Big Daddy: Sourdough toast with your choice of Country sausage or smoked ham, fried egg, cheddar cheese and grilled onions
- Kielbasa Breakfast Sandwich: Polish kielbasa, Swiss cheese, fried egg and grilled onions on grilled sourdough toast
ODDS & ENDS
- Crispy Fried French Toast: Thick slices of French toast, hand rolled in sweet cornflakes and grilled. Dusted with powdered sugar and served with creamy butter and maple syrup
- Build Your Own Breakfast: Your choice of ham steak, sausage patties or bacon, breakfast potatoes, two eggs, and toast (Sourdough, Rye, Wheat or English Muffin)
- Breakfast Potatoes: Seasoned grilled potatoes with bell peppers and onions
- Bagels & Cream Cheese w/homemade jelly
- Juices (Orange, Cranberry, and Apple)
- Hot Cocoa w/whipped cream