Boulder City businesses can apply for the next round of COVID-19 Aid, Relief and Economic Security (CARES) Act funding beginning Tuesday, May 4, 2021. This should come as welcome news as local merchants continue to recover from the effects of the pandemic. Grant applications will be available from May 4, 2021 until midnight on May 31, 2021. Applications can be submitted by clicking here. This program is administered thru the National Development Council (NDC).
Some key points to remember when applying for funding:
- Grant applications must be submitted online at the link above from 05/04/2021 until 05/31/2021 (midnight deadline).
- Details regarding eligibility requirements and grant use appear in the reference sheet below.
- There will be ten grants of $5000 each awarded to successful grantees.
- priority will be given to businesses that have not received financial assistance.
- For further questions, business owners may contact Raffi Festekjian, the city’s Economic Development Coordinator at (702) 293-9393 or via email at RFestekjian@bcnv.org.