The Boulder City Library has announced several online Reading and Learning Challenges where you can earn digital badges.
They are all completely free and will be open for people to sign up
indefinitely, and you can do that HERE. The Challenges include:
- 1,000 Books Before Kindergarten for Ages 0-5
- 100 Books Before College for Ages 13-19
- Digital Literacy for Grades K-5
- Digital Literacy for Grades 6-12
- Master of Minutes for Ages 0-109
- Virtual Field Trips for Ages 0-109
The 1,000 Books and 100 Books challenges goes by number of books read. The Digital Literacy programs are activities. Master of Minutes goes by time
spent reading with a goal of 20 minutes a day. Virtual Field Trips combines activities, such as a virtual tour of national parks, and tracking the number of books read.
Let’s hope readers of all ages can join in these activities and have some fun, doing something that most of us should enjoy anyway! Good luck!