Grab your favorite four-legged friend and hit this annual favorite wet and wild Soggy Doggy Pool ‘Pawty’ at the Boulder City Pool!
This year they have three sessions set up:
- Session 1 8:45 – 9:45am
- Session 2 9:50 – 10:50am
- Session 3 10:55 – 11:55am
Every year they close off the pool before cleaning and let the dogs run wild, with the wading pool and a portion of the main pool open for dogs to run swim and enjoy!
You must register no later than Thursday, September 24th! Call 702-293-9286. Walk ups the day of the event will not be allowed. Below is all the other pertinent info and rules for you to also be aware of:
Pool Staff and Boulder City Animal Control will be on location to help monitor the safety of your pet(s). Face coverings for all humans are required and physical distancing must be maintained (unless a pet needs to be retrieved!)
- NO HUMANS allowed in the water!
- At least 1 human, a minimum of 16 years of age, for every 2 dogs.
- All dogs must have a current City license and proof of rabies vaccination upon registration.
- Your dog must remain leashed when not swimming, and under your control at all times.
- Owners are responsible for the actions of their dogs. Veterinary costs are at the expense of the pet owner.
- If your dog is acting aggressively, you and your dog will be asked to leave the event.
- Neutered or spayed dogs only.
- No dogs with health conditions that may endanger themselves or others are allowed.
- The wading pool will be open for dogs under 30 lbs.
- Without entering the water, please help your dog into and out of the water.
- Be courteous to other guests and clean up after your dogs’ “accidents.”
- Per CDC and Governor Sisolak’s Directives, participation will be limited to a maximum number of dogs/humans at one time.
- Please be sure your dog has been exposed to swimming. Some dogs swim well, some do not. If not, he/she may become afraid or aggressive.