The Historic Boulder Dam Hotel is celebrating it’s 85th year with a Holiday Gala that is packed full of all sorts of Holiday fun – not the least of which also includes a Gingerbread House making competition!
There’s so much going all, we’ll try to get this all list for ya here:
First – for those interested in showing their crafty creative skills, get busy making your Gingerbread House to drop it off anytime between December 10-14 to participate in the contest! There’s no entry fee – so all it costs you is your time, talent, baking and decorating. Voting takes place at the Gala, and then the winners will be displayed all the following week. So get baking BC!
Next, the Holiday Gala itself is December 15th from 4-8pm at the Boulder Dam Hotel where they’ll have refreshments raffles and a variety of fun family activities, including:
- Santa will make an appearance between 5-6pm
- The Grinch (we hear he hangs out at Tom Devlin’s Monster Museum!) will show up from 6-7pm
- There will be a Santa Depot Mail Box – so have your list ready!
- The BC Library will also have a Story Time and Crafts and Ruben’s will be on hand too
- Christmas movies and Historical Photographs will also be on display
Whew – are you ready for all of that? We’ll hope to see you there!