Mark your calendars and save the date. The City of Boulder City has announced the date for the Big Clean this year: March 25 from 9:00AM to 1:00PM. The event takes place at the Bravo Field Parking lot, located at 891 Avenue B, adjacent to the high school. The following services will be on hand to shred, recycle, repurpose, and renew:
- Assured Document Destruction: secure document shredding (maximum of 5 boxes per vehicle)
- Goodwill: donate household items, clothing, and small furniture items (no sofas or appliances)
- Street Dogz: donate pet supplies and food for homeless dogs and cats
- Drug Free Las Vegas: drop off expired and unneeded medication (no needles, medicine bottles, or liquids)
- Boulder City Library: bring books, DVDs/CDs, and Legos (any size or brand)
- BC Waste Free: drop off all other recycling materials including paint and household chemicals, batteries, tires (maximum of 4 per vehicle), fluorescent bulbs, yard, and household trash
This event is free and open to Boulder City residents only. If you have any questions, you may contact the Community Development Department by calling (702) 293-9282 or via email HERE.