The Nevada Division of Welfare and Support Services (DWSS) through its Water and Sewer Assistance Program (WSAP), is offering Boulder City residents help on their utility bill through a one-time payment. The program is available to low-income residents meeting certain income requirements. The program is available thru September 2023, or until program funds are expended.
In order to apply for the program, the following qualifications must be me:
- Household members must meet citizenship criteria; and
- The household must live in Nevada;
- The household must be responsible for home water and/or sewer costs by paying a utility company or landlord directly; and
- The household’s total month gross income may not exceed the program limits.
To received more information about the program, you can obtain an application:
- Pick up an application form from the Boulder City Utility Billing Department at 401 California Avenue
- Pick up an application form at any DWSS office – 520 South Boulder Highway, Henderson is the closest office
- Go online to complete and print the application by CLICKING HERE
- Call the EAP office at (702) 486-1404 or (775) 684-0730 to have one mailed
Once the application is complete and the supporting paperwork is gathered, applicants must return the forms and documentation for review to the DWSS office in one of the following ways:
- Via mail to 520 South Boulder Highway, Henderson, NV 89015
- Via fax to (702) 486-1270
- Via email by CLICKING HERE
If you have any questions about the program or program eligibility you can visit the State Division of Welfare and Supportive Services website HERE.