There’s NOTHING like fresh scoop so early in the morning, yeah?! The announcement came yesterday afternoon that grocery chain Haggen has entered into an agreement to acquire 146 stores and the Boulder City Vons location is one of them!
With this acquisition, still subject to FTC approval, Haggen will expand from 18 stores in Oregon and Washington to a total of 164 stores throughout Oregon, Washington, California, Nevada and Arizona – growing from 2,000 to over 10,000 employees. The time frame is within the first 4-6 months of 2015, so it’s coming soon! You can visit Haggen’s website by CLICKING HERE.
According to the Vegas Inc. website (article HERE) – Haggen will acquire the following Vons and Albertsons stores in Southern Nevada:
- Albertsons at 2910 Bicentennial Parkway, Henderson
- Albertsons at 575 College Drive, Henderson
- Albertsons at 190 N. Boulder Highway, Henderson
- Vons at 1031 Nevada Highway, Boulder City
- Vons at 7530 W. Lake Mead Blvd., Las Vegas
- Vons at 1940 Village Center Circle, Las Vegas
- Vons at 820 S. Rampart Blvd., Las Vegas
Below is a screenshot of the press release for ya and you can view it on their website by clicking the image below or by CLICKING HERE.