You probably remember my post about the Giant Desert Hairy Scorpion after I found it right in front of the washing machine in my garage, right? Such a close call. Here’s the post again if you need a refresher…just click here.
I just came across this 4 minute news story video about a 5 year old boy in Phoenix who was stung in his own house (during a game of hide and seek, of all things) and how the bill for the four vials of anti-venom they used to treat him is over $88,000…SO FAR.
Thought you’d be interested in the story, since we definitely have these little stinkers here and my neighbor recently told me he found one in the bottom of his closet. Seems that if you get stung – it’s going to be in the pocketbook, as well!