THE TIME PERIOD FOR SUBMISSION HAS NOW PASSED. THANK YOU TO ALL WHO SUBMITTED QUESTIONS!
We’re excited to share that we are again going to partner with Roger Gros and the Boulder City Podcast to do a series of interviews with this year’s candidates for both the City Council as well as the Mayor for this year’s elections. We introduced you to your local candidates just a few days ago HERE and also shared their brief biographies and backgrounds. Most of us are looking very much forward to getting to know the ones we don’t and hearing from all of the candidates as well as the incumbents where they stand on the issues that matter the most to you.
Which is why we decided that we would reach out to all of YOU directly, and let you also submit questions which will become a standard set of questions that Roger will ask of each candidate who does an interview for the podcast. Here are the rules please that we will ask you keep in mind:
- Keep it Boulder City focused, not about national or larger state issues that don’t affect our local area
- Be professional and polite – we won’t even read questions that are rude, insulting or contain profanity
- Try to keep it simple and clear but give enough information so that we understand what you are asking about specifically
- Make sure it is currently relevant
- No grandstanding – make sure there is an actual question and not just expressing an opinion or making statements
- If we use your question it will not contain your name or any personal identifying information when asked
- PLEASE SEND ALL SUBMISSIONS TO US NO LATER THAN MARCH 31st
We know that Boulder City is full of thoughtful, intelligent and dedicated people who all want to maintain what we think is special about our town. We’re counting on you to help us bring to light the issues that matter the most to all of you, so please take a few minutes and help us out by submitting questions on this form, HERE.