We enjoy doing this every year… to see what BoulderCity.com posts/pages are the most popular (based on the number of page views they’ve received through the Google Analytics dashboard).
First and foremost – we want to Thank YOU, our readers – without whom this would not work! We so appreciate your loyal readership, and we keep growing, year after year. This past year, we had a total of 272,717 Page Views, which is up 13% over the prior year. This helps our Partner Advertisers who are a huge reason for our continued publication. We can’t do this without them or you.
Now, enjoy the flashback into the happening topics of conversation in town during 2019!
1. Job Board – Page 1. Folks were looking for work this year with over 32,798 views of that page alone! (Updated with job opportunities throughout the year)
2. Home Page. (It’s the main page of the site, so that seams natural).
3. Jobs – Page 2.
4. Yard Sales. (Updated each week as new yard sale listings are submitted – this is free for all, so don’t forget to take advantage!)
5. Jobs – Page 3.
6. Upcoming Events. (Updated as events are advertised on BoulderCity.com)
7. Business News Posts. (Updated weekly throughout the year – a recap of our Sidebar Advertising Partners news, deals and special offers. #shoplocal) We are very happy to see this made the list in the top 10, now several years in a row!
8. Boulder City Social Is Now BoulderCity.com. This cracks me up! Because we put this out over 2 years ago on September 17, 2017, but this year it actually ranked #8. Go figure.
9. Santa and Pajama Train Tickets Now On Sale. This annual favorite never disappoints, and this year it was a complete sellout!
10. New Date: Budweiser Clydesdales In Boulder City March 24th. Remember this? That was one wild day in the parking lot, and what a treat to see these majestic horses…
11. Jobs – Page 4.
12. Holiday Lights! We’re so glad to bring this back again for this second year, and see that people seemed to use and enjoy it! Thank you to all who participated – we will definitely bring this back next year. (Page is no longer live now.)
13. Town Happenings. (Summary list of the last 10 posts).
20. Underwater Skeletons Sighted At Lake Mead. (Another ‘oldie’ from 2018, but apparently folks love the Halloween humor, so it has legs…pardon the pun!)