Could just be that I’m a mega-nerd, but I always get a kick out of seeing which posts you guys choose to click through and read more about each month!
But let’s first see how many pages you all viewed on the Boulder City Social website last month: 9,076 pageviews (down 703, you slackers)!
But that’s just how many times pages were viewed…some of them were multiple page views by the same person — so our “unique visitors” count is 2,124 (up 349 from last month…yay!).
Combined, these 2,124 visitors came to the site a total of 3,679 times (up by 110) – so on average, they looked at 2.47 pages each. Average time on the site for each of them was 2 minutes and 8 seconds.
As you would imagine, the pages that were viewed the post related to the Job Board, Yard Sales, the full Town Happenings list and the discounts being offered to Boulder City Deal cardholders. But taking all of those out — here is a list of the most popular “post of the day” pages for ya…including links, in case you want to revisit any of them…Enjoy!
- Tarantula Hawk Season is Upon Us – 293 views
- Here’s the Hubbub on the Haboob – 207 views
- The Dillinger Grand Opening is August 19 – 173 views
- Local Products Section at Albertsons – 142 views
- Sherman’s House of Antiques Opens – 139 views
- Anonymity Is So Overrated – 127 views
- Grand Re-Opening of the Boulder Bowl – 124 views
- International Beer Day is Friday, Aug 5th – 122 views
- St. Jude’s Added to Community Section – 111 views
- End of Summer Cruise is Today – 106 views