Now through January 31st you can take $25 Off a Premium Starter Kit. Always included are ‘Kat’s personal start up goodies’ and personal guidance from her community. To join, contact Kat on her web site HERE, or by phone at 702-983-4291.
If you have ever wondered what the best way to get started using essential oils is, the Young Living’s Premium Starter Kit is my suggestion.
It comes with 11 oils PLUS a diffuser (you get to choose which one) that are the most popular because you will you use them daily or at least several times a week, a rollerball attachment, some samples and literature. When you grab it with my link, it also comes with a membership to our awesome oily Facebook group with a HUGE community! That way, you won’t be high & dry trying to figure out how to use those things alone ? Also, we’re kind of just a good time.
Here is a little breakdown with just 2-3 ways to use each one. Know that this barely covers each of their uses:
* Thieves – the healthy-keeper. It helps keep the air clean, supports our bodies, and helps our digestive systems work their best.
* Purification – gets rid of bad odors and maintains a healthy airborne situation. Feels amazing rubbed on the outside of your throat. I love it in the bottoms of our trash cans and in stinky little kid (or husbands) shoes!
* Copaiba (CO-PIE-EE-BUH) – supports the body’s response to irritation, regulates natural immune responses, is soothing, promotes youthful appearance from the inside out
* Frankincense – incredible for the skin and immune system, eases occasional and minor tension, promotes feelings of calmness and balance… and was given to baby Jesus as a gift!
* RC – contains 3 different kids of eucalyptus which have naturally occurring eucalyptol (really good stuff), inspires and uplifts before working out, creates a comforting environment
* DiGize (DIE-JIZE) – supports a super healthy digestive system, keeps our tummy happy, great for occasional irregularity. We use a heck of a lot of this stuff.
* Lemon – natural adhesive, maintains energy levels, helps oily skin, calluses, dimply skin, keeping your body toxin-free, is a delicious natural appetite suppressant in water… I could go on!
* Stress Away – exactly what it says. We roll it onto our wrists and the back of our necks anytime we want it. It’s heavenly in the diffuser, too!
* Peppermint – helps us enjoy springtime outdoors, keeps heads comfortable & happy, supports the digestive system, promotes happy noses and lungs! List could go on and on…
* Panaway – so many types of relief. Smells like Bengay or Icy Hot. Helps with occasional joint and muscle soreness, and that time o’ month cramp suckiness.
* Lavender – “the swiss army knife of essential oils.” We use it for enjoying the springtime outdoors. It is great for relaxation, in sleepy cream, creating a calm environment for kids, and moisturizing skin.
***We use these bad boys all.the.time. and you will find them all over our home, kids backpacks, cars, etc… and we also use them to create delicious diffuser recipes (adios, toxic fall candles… we’ve found something so much better).
They’ve paid for themselves a trillion times over.
At any time if you decide you’re ready to kick the junk to the curb and dive into oils, y’all know where to find me! In the mean time, I’ll be over here smelling ah-mazing! ;)