Boy are we ever happy to bring you this news! Spring Jamboree is back — with a few changes, of course — and we can’t wait! Make sure to mark your calendars for Saturday, May 1st (9AM to 5PM) and Sunday, May 2nd (9AM to 4PM) to join in the fun.
First, let us tell you all about the fun things that will be returning:
- All different types of performance artists and entertainers on the Center Stage!
- Antiques in the Park, Arts and Crafts Show (Boulder City Chamber of Commerce CEO Jill Rowland-Lagan tells us they have more vendors than they’ve had in recent years so plan to spend some extra time checking out all the goodies)
- Southern Nevada Gem and Mineral Society Gem Show will be back
- Bark in the Park by See Spot Run
- The darling Little Miss and Little Mister Pageant sponsored by Dance Etc
- Pan Draggers Car Club will be back with all the cool cars we love to ooh and aah over
- All the delicious food vendors will be back with their magical concoctions and treats we love to eat!
- Artists’ Raffle Prizes featuring cool and beautiful items from the vendors participating in the event
- Face painting, tattoos, climbing wall and barrel train rides are back for the kiddos!
- Boulder City Chamber of Commerce Business Expo
Now, with COVID-19 protocols still being required by government officials, Ms. Rowland-Lagan tells us organizers have an approved mitigation and sanitation plan. To that end, you will notice a few changes:
- Masks are REQUIRED when not eating or drinking. Walking around while eating is not permitted. Boulder City Chamber masks will be available for sale at the event information booth
- COVID Awareness Volunteers will be present in orange vests to take health surveys and manage crowd counts. This is a requirement for the event. They may ask you to move to another area of the park or to wear your mask properly. This is part of the approved plan. Please be kind to the volunteers!
- Bring your own blankets/chairs to enjoy the performers and also while eating and drinking. Due to safety requirements, no picnic tables will be available
The weather is supposed to be beautiful this weekend so it’s a perfect time to get out and have some fun! We know everyone is really looking forward to this event and it promises to be as fun and flavorful as we all remember and love. Come on out and enjoy a Boulder City tradition!