Of all of our local non-profit fundraisers, the Boulder City Sunrise Rotary is the only one who to date has continued with their annual event – but with some changes!
This year they are asking that we all go online to WurstFestivalAuction.com and if you like, also visit local eateries where you’ll be able to:
- Eat brats & enjoy a cold brew
- Bid on all sorts of cool items online
- Support our local restaurants
- Support Boulder City Sunrise Rotary and their annual All-Night Drug and Alcohol Free Grad Night Party for the BCHS Graduating Seniors!
Now, we think we’re talking about a win-win-win here, don’t you?!?
Here’s what you need to know:
- The Online Auction opens at 9am, Sunday, October 11th and runs through 4pm on Saturday, October 17th. Once the auction is live, you can bid online to your heart’s content 24/7 until the close.
- To participate, you simply go to WurstFestivalAuction.com and ‘Create an Account’. It’s just like most any other online shopping experiences where you’ll enter some basic info and a credit card to place your bids! (Note – you can browse at any time without creating an account, so you can start to preview the auction NOW!) But if you’re going to bid, then you do first have to create an account! They’ve got other FAQ’s and info for ya HERE.
- Some of our local Boulder City restaurants are participating in the fun too! Check out the schedule of our eateries that will be specially featuring bratwurst and beer specials throughout the week:
- Sunday, October 11 – Boulder Dam Brewing Co.
- Monday, October 12 – The Tap
- Tuesday, October 13 – Milo’s Cellar
- Wednesday, October 14 – Fox Smokehouse BBQ
- Thursday, October 15 – The Dillinger
- Friday, October 16 – Southwest Diner
- Saturday, October 17th – Boulder Creek Clubhouse
**Prices may vary by location
At each of the above restaurants on those given nights, the club will have a few Rotary members on hand with information about the event, and help interested patrons set up their online bidding account.
The club is also working to pull together a few online ‘Facebook Live’ events to help participants see some of the items in more detail, be able to ask questions, and maybe even interact with some of their ‘famous’ wacky auctioneers that have long run the Live Auction at traditional Würst Festival events in the past!
We really hope that everyone in the community can find a way to support Sunrise Rotary in this really awesome annual effort. We know it’s not a normal year, but the organization does a whole lotta’ good stuff in town (learn more HERE) and we think this is a great way to still celebrate and support our local restaurants, the club and our 2021 graduating BCHS Senior Class!
We’ll see ya there folks!